Sunday 15 January 2012

Last night was INCREDIBLE. So cool. I went to my best friend Olympia's place, she had a wild party in her flat. It's the same estate that Rihanna and Britney filmed their recent videos. Gritty but with such a quiet dignity. It's really near my place anyway and I know it quite well from my photography course.

Anyway I met such a great group of guys from the floor below, who came and joined the party. There was Salim, Ash, Mo, Dalmar and Asad. They said they really wanted to introduce me to their friend Chad, but I can't really remember what happened after that. 

They were such a cool bunch of guys. I really wanted to show them the Royal Tenenbaums (my favourite film). It made me think that when you live in the same place as people it doesn't really matter where you come from or what your name is because ultimately we are all the same, we're all striving for the same thing and I think we all have the same priorities. Does that sound a bit philosophical? I always get like that when I'm drunk. I'm so interested in people, where they are from, what their parents do, I just ask questions, I LOVE meeting new people. 

SO, I'm quite hungover, Soo unlike me? Also, for any of my buddy pals reading this, have you seen mine or Bruno's i phones? Can't find them anywhere. 

Love you lots like jelly tots xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment